Your privacy is important to Perma Composites Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Perma Composites Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Perma Composites Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Perma Composites Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information;
- about your use of this website
- that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Perma Composites Pty Ltd
Using personal information
Perma Composites Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer and improve this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications
Where Perma Composites Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Perma Composites Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Perma Composites Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Perma Composites Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Perma Composites Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Perma Composites Pty Ltd
- by email to [email protected] or
- by post to PO Box 326, Hilarys, Western Australia 6923
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Perma Composites Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Perma Composites Pty Ltd does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Perma Composites Pty Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships,
- Loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Perma Composites Pty Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Perma Composites Pty Ltd liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Perma Composites Pty Ltd negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Perma Composites Australasia Pty Ltd; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Perma Composites Pty Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Perma Composites Pty Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Perma Composites Pty Ltd officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Perma Composites Pty Ltd officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and subcontractors as well as Perma Composites Pty Ltd.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.